If you are receiving an error message that the Sygic GPS Navigation app cannot connect to servers in the Maps download section or in Sygic Store, then the most common solution to resolve it is to follow these quick steps:
- Go to Menu → Settings
- Scroll down and select Reset to defaults
- Close the app and start it again.
This action will reset all your settings in the app to its default values. It will not affect your personal data in the app – your favorites, routes, everything will remain intact as it was.
If you still cannot access these sections in the app, you may want to consider the following options:
- Turn your device off and on again.
- Try using a browser and check if you can access the internet – if you can’t, then it’s likely a network issue, probably a simple router restart will help.
- Also, check for any firewall or antivirus app that could be blocking it’s access to the internet.
- Try connecting using a different network connection
Děkujeme za vaši zpětnou vazbu.
Sdělte nám váš názor na toto téma.