Using the ShopFloor operator display
The ShopFloor execution screen presents per chosen resource 3 sections with production order operations: Orders processing (running), Orders queing (Waiting) and Future (Arriving) orders.
This is an excellent way to get an overview on what is going on a machine, a group of machines, a person or other resources.
Initially the ShopFloor operator only needs to deal with a few actions:
Choose a resource for execution
What am I supposed to work on next?
Click on the top line in the Orders queing section.
When clicking on a line, some of the buttons to the right becomes dark blue.
You must click on each of them to see various attached execution informatio*
The screen has the following intuitive features when using it:
- All fields includes “Mouse over” full text capability
- All colums can be sorted in ascending or descending order
- The 3 sections can be expanded/collapsed as wanted
- A search bar is available for each section searching a specific order number.
- A general data filter function can be applied to the full screen
- Clicking on a flag changes the language on the screen
- A customer logo can be inserted in upper left corner
- A “Show all” button expands or collapses combined orders
- Button for showing active jobs only
- Moving the function buttons – right, top or bottom