Before you begin
You operate this manual by:
- Using the TOC – Table of content
- Expand / Collapse topics in table of content
- Using the Next / Previous at the end of each topic
- Using the subject direct links for further information
- When you hoover over a picture and see the + sign or a hand, clicking will enlarge the picture
- Using the Print subject function
- Using the Print manual function
- Using the seach bar
- Click on NAVEKSA A/S on the blue top line to switch to another manual
- Sending your feedback to NAVEKSA if you think something should be improved
Recommended background materials to explore:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV manufacturing manuals available on Microsoft customer/partner source
- Scott Hamilton: Managing your supply chain using Dynamics NAV
- Peik Bech-Andersen: Manufacturing with Dynamics NAV
NAVEKSA solutions are all Microsoft certified applications (CfMD) working on top of Dynamics NAV version 2016 and newer, and Dynamic 365 Business Central Cloud and OnPremise versions; both C/AL and AL/Extension versions.
Copyright NAVEKSA 2022
Throughout this document, the following abbreviation will be used.
BC = Dynamic 365 Business Central
NAV = Dynamic NAV
BC – Screenshots
BC – Functions, might not be available in NAV
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.