In the tree selector, different actions can be managed through the right-click option, including the creation of new objects. But the creation can also be done through the “+” button that is located at the top right of the tree selector window.
The button displays the option according to the existing content. It also takes into consideration if objects are selected or not.
- Access a process in which you want to add an input/output.
- Right-click on a transition and click on “Inputs/Outputs”.
- Select the tree selector icon.
- Click on the “+” button. Select “New Set”.
- The New Set page opens up. Enter the name of the “New Set” and click on the Add button.
- Select the Set and click on the “+” button.
- The New Folder page opens up. The same way you did for the set, you can enter the name of the “New Folder” and click on the Add button.
- Select the Folder and click on the “+” button. Select “New Input/Output”.
- The New Input/Output page opens up. The same way you did for the set and folder, you can enter the name of the “New Input/Output” and click on the Add button.
- You can view and change different options in the page that opens:
- The name of the Input/Output
- Display of the selected Folder, that will become the parent of the input/output
- The option to select another available parent
- Once the Input/Output is created, it will be found in the list, under the selected parent.
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal