A Description is given by the System Admin to each Risk Likelihood to explain what their label means. This enable users to better understand the Risk Likelihood.
To Edit the Risk Likelihood Description, please follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Risk Matrix Settings section
- Select the Risk Likelihood you want to edit. For this example, the “Very Low” Likelihood is selected
- This will create a pop-up window allowing System Admins to fill in the appropriate information concerning the Risk Likelihood
- To edit the Description of the Risk Likelihood, select the Description text box
- For this example, type the edited description “Low probability this would happen”
- Select the button to confirm changes
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.