After 10 minutes (factory standard) without a connection between the device and the external sensor the following display appears and:
- The buzzer will beep twice at intervals of three minutes for a maximum of 168 hours (7 days).
- The whole display starts blinking.
- Any button pressed will stop the display from blinking.
- The buzzer only stops if the connection error is corrected. If the error still exists, the buzzer continuously beeps at a three-minute interval for 168 hours (7 days).
Display status: external sensor error
How to fix the connection error
Please check the following two points:
- If the external sensors properly connected with the device?
- Does the external sensor cable have any defects?
Note: As soon as the error(s) have been cleared, the measuring will continue and the connection error buzzer stops to beep automatically. During max. 1 minute after the connection no temperature is displayed on the screen.
During a connection error no data will be recorded.