You can create legend items that consist of two colors. Use it, for example, for a ‘changeover day’. For example: Guest X is leaving on a Saturday morning. This means the day Saturday is ‘Booked’ in the morning, but ‘Available’ in the afternoon. You can give this day a ‘Changeover’ status.
- Open the calendar
- Click on the Legend of the calendar
- Click on Add New Legend Item
- Give the legend item a title
- At the Color field, check the option Split Color
- An extra Color field will appear, use that field for the second color
We’ve made a small instructional video. Click on the video to view it in full size.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.