In Display menu you are able to enable or disable displaying of following functions:
The Place on route setting allows you to modify displaying of Places (formerly Points of interest) in Notification center left panel on map screen while navigating.
- Off – Disables displaying of Places.
- Always on – Shows all enabled Places on the map view screen.
- Select categories – Pick which category of Places you want to see on your route.
- Lane guidance – This feature provides a basic dynamic view on your screen while navigating, which includes information about available lanes on your current route.
- Junction view – Displays a preview of the junction ahead, if available. You can cancel a displayed Junction by tapping the screen once when navigating.
- Traffic info – This setting works only if the feature is purchased and activates the display of the Traffic information service in Sygic.
- Zoom control – Enables the display of the Zoom controls buttons, which effectively zoom in or out of the main map screen.
- Current street – Displays the current street name
- Signpost info – Displays information of the upcoming signpost
Thanks for your feedback.