Sygic GPS Navigation for iOS requires you to have a compatible Apple iOS device.
- iOS 14 or later
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices (7th generation) with optimization for iPhone 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, and iPhone 7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus and iPhone X/XS/XS Max and XR, iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 mini , 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max.
We also recommend downloading and trying out the app for free. You’ll get a 7-day trial of premium features. You can download it directly from Apple App Store, here .
Sygic GPS Navigation is an offline navigation app, however some of its features require online access. The following services and features in Sygic require an active internet connection:
• Downloading maps and voices
• Accessing the Sygic Store
• Signing in to the app with an account
• Traffic service information (traffic jams and road closures)
• Mobile speed camera information
• Fuel prices
• Backing up data using iCloud