Type G Configuration
This configuration is used for custom interfaces. It requires the installation of RVI One Look executable on the user’s pc.
For setup instructions, view the RVIOneLook.exe video.
When a Green Screen operation is invoked that results in an index list or viewing a specific image, the index list is displayed in RVIOneLook.exe and the view is done in RVIOneLook.exe. Scan request are triggered from the green screen and RVIOneLook.exe using the Twain scanner driver.
- Active 5250 session
- Exit out of RVI Socket Server in the system tray if it’s installed and running.
Function and Output:
- 5250 emulation Image Inquiry
- RVIOneLook.exe index list of search results
- RVIOneLook.exe display
Scanning: (TWAIN Scan Driver)
- 5250 emulation scan request
- RVIOneLook.exe sends the scan request to the Twain driver
- Twain interface opens
- Twain interface scan
- 5250 accept/reject