If a process has been defined in an environment, modelers have the option to re-use the process by creating a shortcut. Process shortcuts are useful if a process is repeated multiple times in other processes; the modeler does not have create the same process for each time it is repeated.
To create a process shortcut:
1. Drag a process shape onto the map
2. Right-click on the process shape
3. Select “Assign Existing Process”
4. Type search for the process. To select a process, simply click on it.
4. Click on “Done” once an existing process has been selected
5. The shortcut will be created (the shape is outlined by a blue bolded border)
Editing a Process Shortcut
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal