If you need to find a specific property quickly, the Advanced Settings screen includes a search feature. The Property Name field appears at the top of the screen and supports a single-term search.
- Click into the Property Name field to start your search.
- Type one word that identifies what you’re looking for. (In the example below, we entered port as the search term.)
The software will automatically list all of the properties that match the search term.
- If the list of results contains the property you are looking for, click on that result. The selected property will be displayed for review or editing.
- If the list of results does not contain the property you are looking for, enter a new search term in the Property Name field.
- To return to the complete Advanced Settings property list, delete the contents of the Property Name field.