The Orchid Core VMS Administrator Guide is designed for IPConfigure dealers, integrators, or system administrators and is intended to cover the topics that deal with system administration and features that are not part of everyday operation.
This guide includes information on the following topics:
- Signing into the Orchid Core VMS Software
- Getting Started
- Activating the Orchid Core VMS Software
- Creating and Managing Users
- Adding and Managing Cameras
- Understanding the Video Retention Policy
- Viewing System Status and System Report
- Advanced Settings
- Version Information
- Advanced Topics
- Additional Support
The Advanced Topics section has been expanded to include a variety of topics related to WebRTC. These topics share some general knowledge on WebRTC, how Orchid Core VMS works in WebRTC mode, and troubleshooting tips.
For details on working with the Stage, Timeline Bar, and viewing/recording video, please refer to the Orchid Core VMS User Guide.