The Admin App needs to have quality Wi-Fi or cellular connection for swing to upload from the sensor, to the Admin App, and then up to the cloud. The Admin App will do all the work, you just have to get it going. Last thing, you will need the appropriate teams credentials for login.
- Where there is quality Wi-Fi or cellular connection, open the Blast Baseball Pro Team Admin App
- Login using the correct email and password (once you login the first time, credentials will be saved)
- Flip sensors around by having the Blast logo face the sky and then the ground repeated so they can connect to the Admin App (tip: put all the sensors in a bag or container so they can all be moved at once) (gently flip sensor so they do not generate false actions. If false actions are put on the sensor, they WILL be filtered out during the upload process)
- The sensors will process under the dashboard and you will be prompted when sensors are completed and ready for use or storage.
(photo on next page)
- Put all the sensors in a bag or container so they can all be moved at once
- Flip sensors lightly, if you shake them too hard, they may capture false action