Recording Video: Switching Players, In-Cage or On-Field
- Open the Blast Softball App and login using the coach credentials
- Tap the video record button
- Tap on the silhouette in the bottom left-hand corner
- Select the hitter’s name from the list and close (You should see the current hitters name at the top)
- Tap “Record” before hitting and then stop recording when done hitting
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO START AND STOP FOR EACH SWING, JUST FOR EACH HITTER. JUST TAKE 1 CONTINUOUS VIDEO OF THE HITTER. THE APP AUTO CLIPS SWING VIDEOS.
- When recording video of players hitting, you will only need 1 device that has the appropriate coach account logged in.
- From the coach account, you can access all players and their sensors.
- It will be important to communicate with the hitting coach prior to when early work begins to know what players will be using Blast during their workout time slot.
Thanks for your feedback.