The Sygic GPS Navigation application is compatible with all Android smartphones/tablets that meet the following minimum system requirements:
• Android version 4.4.0 and higher to use the latest Sygic app version. If using Android version lower than 4.4.0, highest usable version of Sygic is 17.7.0.
• 150 MB of free storage memory for the base app to install.
• Must have the Google Play Store and Google Services pre-installed
• Built-in GPS module (or externally connected GPS receiver that is paired/recognized by the device and sends location data to the operating system)
• Connection to internet – necessary to download the app from Google Play Store and to download maps.
Following hardware specification is recommended for best performance while using multiple app features:
Processor – Quad-Core
RAM – 2GB and above
Android OS – 6.0 and above
Storage – 1GB and above
We recommend downloading and trying out the app first. After your first installation, you’ll get a 7-day trial of premium features. You can download it directly from Google Play, here.
You will not be able to download or use the Sygic app, if:
• The Google Play Store app determines your device incompatible (even if it meets recommended system specifications, there may be other technical issues with certain devices).
• Your device runs a custom ROM, or otherwise unofficially modified version of the Android OS (these are officially not supported).
• Google Play services are restricted in your country.
Sygic GPS Navigation is an offline navigation app, yet, some of its features require online access. The following services and features in Sygic require an active internet connection:
• Downloading maps and voices
• Accessing the Sygic Store
• Signing in in the app with an account
• Traffic service
• Speed camera information
• Fuel prices
• Backing up data using Dropbox
• Uber feature in Location detail
The use of other apps in the background is not recommended on devices that are below recommended system requirements. Please close all other apps to ensure best possible performance.
Sygic GPS Navigation bought for an Android device cannot be used on other platforms, like iOS or Windows.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.