The Logbook is the list of the patient’s existing entries. You can quickly review every entry’s information in the list, which is arranged by date from the current date on top to previous dates while going down the list.
Logbook list panel
For every Logbook entry you can see:
- Day, time and category
- Photo if there is one in the entry
- Glucose level if it exists in the entry. Glucose levels are in different colors
- Purple – very low glucose level
- Blue – low glucose level
- Green – normal glucose level
- Orange – high glucose level
- Red – very high glucose level
- With exclamation mark “!” – estimated glucose. Means that this entry won’t be used for calibrations. Every last entry coming from NFC scan will be marked as estimated.
- Fainted value – means that this glucose came from a sensor.
- Under the heading line, all added information in the entry is shown
Icons and their categories
|Before breakfast||Before lunch||Before dinner|
|After breakfast||After lunch||After dinner|
|Before exercise||Before bed||Fasting|
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.