The process of selecting the format and settings to be used for export is greatly expedited with the use of export presets. Rather than manually choosing a format and specifying the values to be used for each setting available for that format, using a preset allows all the necessary settings to be selected at once. This also makes it easy to ensure consistency in your exports, since you can repeatedly export with the same settings by simply selecting a preset.
Presets can be created and selected in the format menu of the export settings dialog, or of the Batch Export tab.
- Open the Batch tab by clicking the Batch tab toggle button in the top toolbar.
- In the Output panel, select the format and settings to be used for the preset.
- Click the preset menu to the right of the output item’s name, and select Save preset.
- In the dialog that opens, enter a Name for the new preset.
- Click the Save button to create the preset.
- The new preset will now be listed in the Format menu, ready for future use.
- New Output presets: Click the new output button and select a preset to create a new output item which includes preset export settings.
- Output presets: Click the preset menu for any existing output item to view and select your available presets. Choose any preset to immediately apply its settings to the current output item.
- Save preset: Use the Save Preset command at the bottom of the list to create a new export preset, containing all of the settings in the current output.
Last modified: 8 October 2020
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.