Correct perspective errors in your image, to ensure that vertical lines are truly vertical.
There are two buttons in the effect.
- Edit: The Edit button allows you to quickly align the four corner points with edges in your image. The distortion is not yet applied, which ensures alignment is simple. Once the alignment is correct, click the Apply button to apply the correction to the image.
- Apply: The Apply button renders the results of the correction in the canvas. Changes made to the alignment are updated in real time. If you find it difficult to get the correct alignment using the Apply button, click the Edit button to more easily align the effect with the contents of your image.
- Top left: Set the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) position of the top left corner.
- Top right: Set the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) position of the top right corner.
- Bottom left: Set the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) position of the bottom left corner.
- Bottom right: Set the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) position of the bottom right corner.
In addition to editing the position values in the sidebar, you can drag the controls on the canvas to more easily align the effect with your image. Click and drag any of the four corner circles to edit the dotted lines so they match the perspective in your image.
Last modified: 1 June 2020
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.