The members of the committee will be expected to:
- Use your professional judgment and maintain integrity in your role on the committee process;
- Maintain confidentiality—the evaluation of applicants should only be discussed with committee members, the Peer Review Team, and CAPRSS staff;
- Remember that there may be a number of acceptable ways for an institution to address the standards;
- Rely on the collective judgment of the committee members to form the basis for any action for committee decisions; and
- Concentrate on being accurate and fair in your findings and observations.
Thanks for your feedback.