After your accreditation determination, what you will do to follow-up will depend on your specific accreditation outcome.
Programs that receive accreditation will:
- Complete a feedback survey about the accreditation process.
- If required, submit a performance improvement plan (PIP) outlining actions that will be taken in response to the areas for improvement identified in the Core Accreditation Final report.
- Submit an Annual Update Report (AUR) on the accreditation anniversary date in each of the years following the award (until time to apply for accrediation again).
- As desired, participate in the online Accreditee Learning Cohort.
• As desired, consider opportunities to join the committees associated with the accreditation process.
Programs that are do not receive accreditation
CAPRSS anticipates that there will be very few programs that do not receive accreditation, if programs carefully follow the steps that occur before they apply for candidacy. These steps are in place to help programs succeed when they become candidates. For those programs that receive a “non-accreditation” outcome, these are the follow-up tasks:
- Complete feedback survey about the accreditation process.
- Review the process for appealing the accreditation determination, if desired.
- Review the Accreditation Report recommendations and develop a performance improvement plan.
- Re-apply for accreditation after completion of tasks in the performance improvement plan.
- As desired, participate in the CAPRSS Learning Community.