Accreditation can bring many things to a PRSS program, such as:
- new ideas for designing and implementing best practices in organizational development, management, and program design
- guidance for providing high-quality PRSS, implementing strategies for quality improvement, and developing specific policies and procedures in all areas
- identification as an organization that meets recovery-community developed standards in the provision of quality addiction peer recovery support services
- increased confidence on the part of persons seeking recovery or family members
- increased confidence of funding sources, referral agencies, other providers, businesses, community leaders, and community resources
- evidence that funds are being used effectively
- documentation that demonstrates good management, accountability, positive outcomes, a recovery-centered and person-driven approach
- continuing support from CAPRSS through online, telephone, and on-site consultation.
Thanks for your feedback.