All information gathered during the accreditation process and under review will be kept strictly confidential.
Information about specific candidates and their accreditation process will be shared with Peer Reviewers, Accreditation Review Committee members, consultants, and other authorized agents of CAPRSS.
The following information may be released by CAPRSS staff at the discretion of CAPRSS:
- received and filed applications for accreditation
- list of organizations scheduled for site visits, without indication of dates
- scheduled site visit dates (after notification has been given to organizations)
- indication of site visit completion
- notice of an organization appealing a non-accreditation or provisional decision
The following information will be released upon completion of the accreditation process:
- final accreditation status of an organization
Policy effective date: 10/4/13
Last updated: 9/5/14