The full process of collecting metrics on the Admin App.
How do you collect Metric?
- Sensors need to be:
- Adequately Charged
- In their attachment
- Labeled appropriately
- Open the Blast Baseball Team Admin App.
- Log in using the username & password. (once you login the first time, credentials will be saved until you log out).
- If Wi-Fi is unavailable on the field make sure you have logged into the Blast Baseball Team Admin where there is Wi-Fi availability.
- After successful login, move the sensor around so they are shown in the Blast Baseball Team Admin app. Sensors will automatically upload any actions they may have stored, then sync, and then will be ready for distribution. The sensor tiles will be GREEN when they are ready to be distributed.
What information can be found in a sensor title
- When you tap on the sensor title it opens up the sensor details. The Sensor detail consist of the following:
- Assigned to
- Last Bat Used
- MAC Address
- Signal Strength
- The shows the battery level icon and a check mark icon if connected.
- The available option to Connect, Reset Sensor, and Clear and Reset Sensor.
Thanks for your feedback.