Via the Add-On Manager, you can apply the deletion Transports to remove all the objects associated with Testimony.
The transports will be provided by Basis Technologies upon request.
It is recommended that the uninstallation of any Production system objects is carried out according to your system maintenance schedule.
Note that all workbench objects will be removed via this approach and none are required to be manually handled.
Data and Configuration
Note: All Testimony-related data for recordings, playback and analysis will be removed when uninstalling.
There will be RFC connections remaining; these should be either deactivated, removed or retained if still operational for other purposes.
Security Gateway information for the bot machine and Testimony access within transaction SMGW for secinfo/reginfo will need to be removed.
System parameters, as set up in the Gameplan, can be reverted to their original settings. The parameters altered are:
- “rsdb/esm/buffersize_kb” in Source systems
- “rsdb/esm/large_object_size” in Source systems
- “rsdb/esmj/max_objects” in Source systems
- “gw/acl_mode” in Central system
- “rsdb/esm/buffersize_kb” in Central systems
- “rsdb/esm/large_object_size” in Central systems
- “rsdb/esmj/max_objects” in Central systems
- “sapgui/user_scripting” in Target system