/BTI/TE_TVARV is a standard configuration table used for storing various configuration variables and parameters for other functionalities within ActiveControl.
|Field||Explanation of Field|
|Variable Name||This is where the variable/parameter name is stored. The ones used in ChaRM integration are detailed underneath.|
|Number||Sequential Number (1,2,3 etc.) – used if you have more than one entry for the same Variable name.|
|INCL / EXCL||Include or Exclude. Will always be INCL for the ChaRM integration.|
|Option||Typically EQ (Equals)|
|Selection Value||Values for the Parameter. Some parameters require only one value, others require two.|
The following Variables are required to support the ChaRM integration.
- TE_CHARM_ACTIVE_SYT: This is needed to define each of the Development systems where Transport Forms are to be created.
- TE_CHARM_DECOUPLEBT: In order to assign decoupled transports to a business meant for decoupled one, configure that particular Business Task’s Reference against this variable.
- TE_CHARM_PROC_TYPE: This is needed for the process of updating the Transport Form if a Change document is updated, it is required to configure the CD’ process types.
- TE_CHARM_SYSTEM: Create an entry with variable TE_CHARM_SYSTEM and set a 3 digit number in the field ‘LOW’ for the External System Number set earlier in table /BTI/TE_INT_SYST.
- TE_CHARM_CU_GROUPS / TE_CHARM_WB_GROUPS: This was required for a specific customer requirement whereby they had different Groups configured within ActiveControl, for Customising and Workbench. The Selection Values for these are the long GUIDs from /BTI/TE_GROUP table. Please see later Section for details on this User Exit that was required to fulfil this requirement.
Example Customer Configuration
The below illustrates some example configuration of /BTI/TE_TVARV table at a customer implementation of the ActiveControl ChaRM integration.
Figure: Example customer configuration of /BTI/TE_TVARV