If issues are encountered whilst using the ActiveControl Windows GUI (eg. menus are not being displayed or other display problems), the client can be reset.
This is done from the ActiveControl Windows GUI login screen.
1. Enter your Username and Password on the login screen (but do NOT press OK yet).
2. Hold down SHIFT and CTRL on your keyboard.
3. Press the OK button while still holding them down.
3. Keep SHIFT and CTRL held down until you see a popup message asking if you want to reset your ActiveControl client settings.
4. Choose ‘Yes’ will perform the reset.
Note: All local client settings for window sizes and view customisations will be lost whenever a Windows GUIreset is performed.