To install the ActiveControl WebUI, the following services BSP need to be activated in the domain controller via transaction SICF:
- default_host -> BTI -> te_web_services
- default_host -> BTI -> tessocntl
- default_host -> sap -> bc -> bsp -> bti -> te_bsp_new
Other general BSP services may also need to be activated to enable the web interface to work.
- All subnodes in default_host -> sap -> public -> bsp -> sap
The following may also be required to enable the ActiveControl Reports to work in the Web UI:
- default host -> sap -> bc -> gui -> sap -> its -> webgui
By activating the services, this exposes the ActiveControl Web UI via the HTTP protocol to the ActiveControl domain controller server.
Once activated, you can test the ‘te_bsp_new’ service to determine the URL:
You will be prompted for a logon to the ActiveControl domain controller SAP system, and should use your SAP username and password. Once logged on, you will be able to access the WebUI functionality. This can be used simultaneously with the ActiveControl Windows GUI if you also have that installed.