In addition to the road network, the map also contains the details of thousands of Points of Interest (POIs) such as gas stations, restaurants, hotels and other facilities.
To set a POI as your destination, you have multiple options:
• Menu > Navigate to… > Address or POI
Finds POI near the selected address. First specify the address, then tap on POI. The list of the POIs near to the selected address will be displayed.
• Menu > Navigate to… > Nearby POI
Shows a list of POIs near your current (or last valid) position.
To add a POI on route, like fuel station or a highway resting area:
• click the POI on route panel in the navigation screen
• select the desired fuel station or resting area
• click Travel via to add it as a waypoint and keeping your destination