The Sygic GPS Navigation application is compatible with all Android smartphones/tablets that meet the following minimum system requirements:
• Android version 4.0.4 and higher
• 150 MB of free storage memory for the base app to install.
• Must have the Google Play Store and Google Services pre-installed
• Built-in GPS module (or externally connected GPS receiver that is paired/recognized by the device and sends location data to the operating system)
Following hardware specification is recommended for best performance while using multiple app features:
Processor – Quad-Core
RAM – 2GB and above
Android OS – 6.0 and above
Storage – 1GB and above
You will not be able to download or use the Sygic app, if:
• The Google Play Store app determines your device incompatible (even if it meets recommended system specifications, there may be other technical issues with certain devices).
• Your device runs a custom ROM, or otherwise unofficially modified version of the Android OS (these are officially not supported).
• Google Play services are restricted in your country.
Sygic GPS Navigation is an offline navigation app, yet, some of its features require online access. The following services and features in Sygic require an active internet connection:
• Downloading maps and voices
• Accessing the Sygic Store
• Signing in in the app with an account
• Traffic service
• Speed camera information
• Fuel prices
• Backing up data using Dropbox
• Street view in Location detail
• Uber feature in Location detail
The use of other apps in the background is not recommended on devices that are below recommended system requirements. Please close all other apps to ensure best possible performance.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.