Dashcam is a feature that allows you to record what happens in front of your car with your phone’s camera. It features this functionality:
- continually records the road in front of your car in a 5 minute video loop, while you are navigating
- provides video evidence, which could help you later on in case of a collision
- saves the information about GPS coordinates, current speed, date and time
- you choose when to permanently save the last 5 minutes of recording into a video file
- automatically saves the video in case a crash is detected via the sensors in your device
In Main menu > Settings > Dashcam you can enable/disable Autosave on crash, Sound recording, Autostart of Dashcam when the app starts or adjust the video quality
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.