Your device may lose GPS signal under any of the following conditions:
- The device is in a building, tunnel or at a location where signal from the GPS satellites is obstructed by buildings, trees, electric cables or other objects.
- Device system settings may be set incorrectly
- On a smartphone/tablet device location services are turned off
- Product settings may be set incorrectly
- The assisted location data from mobile networks are overloaded
Make sure that you have enabled Location services in your device Settings – Location and that you are in a place with a clear view of the sky.
If your device can’t determine your current position you will be offered the following options:
- Select from map
Allows you to select any starting point for the route calculation.
- Last valid position
Your route will be calculated from your last known position (i.e. where you were just before the device lost GPS signal).
Type address of your current position manually.
To solve the issue please perform a few steps in the following order:
- Restart your device and go to Android settings > Apps > Sygic > Force stop and clear data. Launch Sygic and go to Settings > top right menu button > Reset to defaults.
- If it is still the same please install GPS Status & Toolbox app. Launch it and tap anywhere on the screen and then the the Tools icon > Manage A-GPS state > Reset.
- In case the issue persists afterwards, it is needed to perform the Full reinstall of Sygic.
You might want to consider contacting the seller or manufacturer of your mobile device for repair if the GPS Status & Toolbox app shows inaccurate signal as well.
If problem continues. please contact our Customer support.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.