Ninox can be used in any situation where data needs to be collected, stored, transformed into information and business intelligence and presented in a meaningful, intuitive manner.
Examples of database applications that can be created with Ninox include:
- Membership Management
- Club & Association Administration
- Customer Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Inventory Control
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fixed Asset Preventive Maintenance
- Real Estate Management
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Single-Family Home Sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Event Planning & Ticket Sales
- Manufacturing & Logistics Systems
- Shop Floor Planning
- Just-In-Time Inventory Planning
- Waterfall Project Planning
- Agile Project Administration
- Marketing, Mailing and eCommerce Systems
Last modified: 25 January 2021
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.