A suite of APIs have been introduced to allow the retrieval of information and the administration of a Diffuser instance, these have been built in the Function Group /BTR/MDR_API and have been remote-enabled.
Selections of Diffuser instances similar to the MiniCube selection can be made see here for details.
The Instance ID or Jobname and Jobcount can be used as parameters and used to perform the following actions on a Diffuser instance:
- Pause Instance, further details here
- Restart Instance further details here
- Change number of processors running against an instance further details here
The following information on a Diffuser instance can be retrieved:
- Estimated time remaining
- Percentage complete
- Number of intervals completed
- Number of intervals remaining
- Number of active background processes operating