To change the navigation voice, please go to Menu > Settings > Regional > Voice
You can choose between Standard (Manage voices section) and TTS voices. Standard voices provide all instructions needed for navigation in higher sound quality in comparison with TTS voices. On the other hand TTS voices are able to read texts, therefore they are pronouncing also street names and road numbers.
The regional settings also allow you to modify the following settings:
- Language: – Changes the language of Sygic (manual app restart required)
- Distance Units: – Changes the distance units used
- Time Format: – Changes the map format
- Temperature – Changes the displayed temperature degree format
- GPS Coordinates – Changes the format that Location details use to display a location’s GPS coordinates