4.1. Viewing the Data & Navigation
1. By clicking on Data Chart from the Monitoring Station pop-up menu, a new tab will open with the most recent month’s captured data for that flow monitoring station
2. To navigate throughout the entire dataset, use the Navigation Pane at the bottom of the page and left-click to drag the data chart view to another time period or use the adjusters on either side of the pane to increase or decrease the time period to view.
See the details in the graphic below:
3. You can also zoom-in on a portion of the data chart by highlighting the section of the data chart you are interested in. By left-clicking and dragging anywhere on the data chart you can selection a portion of the data chart to analyze:
4. If the time range viewed is 48 hours or less, you will be able to see individual data points and highlight them so you can see their exact values:
5. To zoom-out of the current view of the data chart you can move the adjusters on the Navigation Pane at the bottom of the data chart to extend the current time range either forwards or backwards
6. To go back to the previous time range or display setting you were viewing, left-click the Previous View button at the top-left corner of the page