5.2. Sanitary Report
1. By clicking on Analysis Tools from the Monitoring Station pop-up menu and selecting the Sanitary Report option from the drop-down menu, a new tab will open with the analysis tool:
2. The flow monitoring station attributes (i.e. population, catchment area) will auto-populate in the tool if the station has the attributes assigned to it in Station Details. You can also select “Enter [attribute]” from the drop-down menu of the attributes to manually enter a value
3. Enter the time range to be analyzed if you would like to see a time range different than the default of the entire time range. Enter the groundwater infiltration (GWI) estimation methodology you would like the tool to use if you would like to use a different methodology than 85% of average daily minimum dry weather flow (DWF)
4. Left-click the Go button to run the tool:
5. You can now view the results for the time range chosen:
6. The graph at the top of screen displays a summary of the measured precipitation and flow captured during the time period that was analyzed
7. The DWF-Dry Water Flow pattern graph is displayed at the bottom-left of the screen and displays the average DWF for a particular timestamp based on the day of the week it was captured. Left-click to turn on and off the different graph lines: the average DWF for all days (green line), the average DWF for weekdays (blue line) and the average DWF for weekends (orange line).
8. Many statistics and key performance indicators (KPIs) can be found in the table displayed at the bottom-right of the screen based on dry weather flows captured within the time range
Please contact Smart City Water if you require any clarification regarding the calculation or interpretation of the output of the analysis tools.