Congratulations, you’ve just taken an important step in managing Inflow and Infiltration (I/I).
DataCurrent has been designed to increase your efficiency and support your decision making by enabling you to access the information you require in seconds instead of in hours or days.
This Quick Start Guide will show you how DataCurrent makes it faster and easier to:
• Collect and view near-real-time data and historical data from:
– rain gauges
– flow monitors
– weather stations
– water quality sensors and
– virtually any environmental monitoring device
• Graphically view the impact which a selected rainfall event has had on the volume, velocity and depth of flow within a specific monitored site (Data Chart)
• Determine the peak intensity of one or more selected rainfall events and compare that value against the peak intensity values of other selected rainfall events meeting a specified range of criteria including date, storm size and duration of inter-event dry periods between rainfall events (IDF Analysis)
• Identify possible sources of clear water entering the sanitary sewer system (inflow & infiltration) by illustrating the difference between the measured actual flow data and the estimated dry weather flow data at a specific monitored site (I/I Event Analysis)
To make it easier for you to start experiencing the benefits of DataCurrent as soon as possible, Civica has already set up a included with DataCurrent and referenced throughout this Quick Start Guide.