1. By clicking on Analysis Tools from the Monitoring Station pop-up menu and selecting the I/I Event Analysis (Site) option from the drop-down menu, a new tab will open with the analysis tool:
2. The flow monitoring station attributes (i.e. CA – Catchment Area, TC – Time of Concentration) will auto-populate in the tool if the station has the attributes assigned to it in Station Details. You can also select “Enter [attribute]” from the drop-down menu of the attributes to manually enter a value
3. Enter the minimum storm size [mm] if you would like to see storms of a different size than the default minimum of 15 mm
4. Left-click the Load Events button to find the storms during the flow monitoring station’s monitoring period that are greater than the minimum storm size [mm] chosen:
5. Select the event from the Event Date Selection drop-down box and view the results for that event:
6. Use the mouse cursor to hover over the flow graph to see the values for each line plotted: the captured wet flow from the flow monitor (blue line), the estimated dry flow (green line) and the difference between the wet and dry flows (red line)
7. Many statistics and key performance indicators (KPIs) can be found in the table below the graph based on the storm event selected and the flow response captured
Please contact Civica if you require any clarification regarding the calculation or interpretation of the output of the analysis tools.