This feature allows the Datacurrent account user to define summary report template and set scheduled summary report generation.
1. Left-click the Reports options under the hamburger menu on the top left of the page
2. Left-click Define Report Templates
3. The Report Template page will appear. Select the desired project and select Summary Report type
4. Fill in the three fields: Select Stations, My Report, and Configuration
5. Fill the template generation information including the email address you wish it sent to. If you wish to receive the report after saving the template, check on the Enable Report checkbox, otherwise make sure it has been checked off, then left-click Save Template
6. The window below will appear. Fill in the two fields Report Template Name and Report Template Description then left-click Save Changes
7. If you want to turn off the summary report generation, check off Enable Report checkbox and save the template.