1. Select a project from the list on the left of the page
2. Once the project is selected, select the service being provided on the project from the list of Active Services on the left-sided menu. Below, the Active Service is a Monitoring service given the name “Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring”
3. This will reveal a map ready to be populated with monitoring stations. See below:
4. Once the service is selected, right-click on the map at the exact location of the desired station to begin the station set up process.
5. The tab labelled Add Station will appear. Left-click this tab
6. A Station Detail window will appear with the fields to populate
7. Fill in at minimum the three mandatory fields: 1) Station Name, 2) Station Type, and 3) Station State. Other fields like the Slope, Roughness, and Diameter can also be filled out here.
8. Once the station is saved, the user will be brought to a new window offering a more comprehensive resource to further record station details.
9. The following tabs allow for extensive information/features to be saved for each individual station: General, Sensors, Monitor/Logger, Alarms, Alarm Logs, Activity Log, Attributes, and Documents
10. Each sensor associated with the station can have its information recorded under the Sensors tab. This includes its ID, Name, and Type among others
11. Each logger associated with the station can have its information recorded under the Monitor/Logger tab. This includes the Logger Type. Here are some of the logger types compatible with Datacurrent: ADS, Blue Heron Piezo txt, Blue Heron Piezo txt V2, Blue Siren, Campbell SCI CR6, CivicaFlowMeter, Detectronic, Digi Connect Sensor, FlowWorks, FtsAxiomPhone, FtsAxiomTCP, GOES Field Test, HACH, HOBO RX3000, HOBOUX120, Remote Sense, Red Lion, Sutron, Telog, WaterOfficeScraper, WonderwareAPI and others