Scenery & Props
- Take appropriate precautions for shared items (e.g. regularly clean each item, wear gloves, and wash and sanitize hands before/after use in addition to any other necessary general safety precautions)
- When personal props or equipment are not in use, encourage individuals to store them in a bag labeled with their name and/or in a predefined area
- Props “show-and-tell” should be done virtually with photos or, when required, at a dedicated table separate from the main props storage area
- Only members of the props departments should touch items until it is clear what a performer will need
- Set pieces, props and surfaces performers are working on or with should be sanitized before and after each use
- The personal effects of performers should remain with the performer at all times except when personal necessity items on set are maintained in an individually-designated safe area
Thanks for your feedback.