Green Rooms & Other Common Areas
- Seating should be limited to allow for 2 metres (6 feet) of distancing at all times; if this is not an option, consider fabricating barriers to limit inter-personal exposure
- Observe physical distancing shall be observed at all times; if limited seating creates logistical issues, explore unused space for overflow capacity
- Remind performers and staff that face coverings should be worn when in shared dressing rooms
- All green room spaces should be stocked with hand sanitizer and/or have fully supplied hand washing stations
- Ensure adequate ventilation; if possible, use fresh air for HVAC systems and airflow and install high-efficiency air filters
- Limit access to performers and essential personnel only
Thanks for your feedback.