- Whenever possible, arrange seating and stations in a manner that allows for 2 metres (6 feet) of distancing between actors
- Observe social distancing at all times; if additional spacing and temporary dressing rooms are not possible, an alternative option would be to fabricate and install barriers to separation individuals and stations
- Consider alternating call times or creating a scheduled time frame to allow cast and crew to safely access high-demand spaces such as hair and makeup, wardrobe, etc.
- Remind performers and staff that face coverings should be worn when in shared dressing rooms
- Provide access to fully-supplied hand washing stations and ample hand sanitizer
- Ensure adequate ventilation; if possible, use fresh air for HVAC systems and airflow and install high-efficiency air filters
- Limit access to performers and essential personnel only
Thanks for your feedback.