- Consider only having customers book reservations online or by phone only, restricting walk-ins.
- Consider having customers order online or by phone with pick up at curbside at a scheduled time or have customer
call notifying of their arrival.
- Consider limiting customer capacity if unable to maintain physical distancing.
- Minimize cash payments and encourage touchless transactions by using “tap” debit or credit or e-transfer. Where “tap” is
not possible, clean and disinfect payment devices between customers.
- Ask customers to wait in their cars or away from the establishment while waiting to pick up food or when waiting to be
seated. Inform customers of food pickup and dining protocols on the business’ website and on posted signs. You may also
refer to the cdc guidance for restaurants for additional information.
- Remove open self-serve food and drink services. Replace self-serve condiments with individual packages
- Where possible, assign workers to ensure staff and customers are using sanitizing products and following physical
distancing protocols and masking policies. Staff must screen customers prior to entrance. Refer to on-site health screening
guidance for additional information.
Thanks for your feedback.