Retail Food Services During Performances
When operating food services and concessions during performances, venues should consider the following procedures to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Limit food sales to those that are pre-packaged.
- Socially distance people in lines
- Limit products to allow for faster service
- Barriers between customers and employees
- Consider limiting customer capacity if unable to maintain physical distancing.
- Minimize cash payments and encourage touchless transactions by using “tap” debit or credit or e-transfer. Where “tap” is not possible, clean and disinfect payment devices between customers
- Remove open self-serve food and drink services. Replace self-serve condiments with individual packages
- Where possible, assign workers to ensure staff and customers are using sanitizing products and following physical distancing protocols and masking policies. Staff must screen customers prior to entrance
Thanks for your feedback.