TrackMyAd™ enables you to assign a different phone number to each of your ads, and track how many calls you get on each one, what the results are, how your agents are doing, and what is your cost per call and per result. We are here to support you in getting the most out of your advertising budget. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback for us please feel free to email email@example.com or call us at (877) 840-5302.
This guide is intended to give you all the information you need to set up your service and take advantage of all its features. Here’s the 2-minute quick start:
The first thing you’ll need is some phone numbers. Log in to the “My Account” page and click on the “Add Numbers” button. You can select local numbers or toll free.
Once you have your numbers, go to the “Control Panel” and click on the “Numbers” button. There you’ll see all of the default settings for your new numbers. They’re active immediately – try calling one of your new numbers and it will ring through to your business phone number. You’ll see the “Call ID” displayed on your phone – that identifies this particular call. When you answer, you’ll hear the “Whisper” message, which identifies the number that was called. Initially, we set the whisper message to the phone number itself so that’s what you’ll hear. Press any key on your phone to answer the call.
After talking with yourself for a little while, end the call and then click on the “Stats” button and select “Calls Per Ad’, and there’s your graph showing how well all of your ads are performing so far.
That’s the basics! Now, to get into the details:
- Managing Numbers: Set the Whisper Messages, ad information and cost, change the number that calls come in on.
- Calls Screen: Live display of all active calls; use this screen to record notes and results. Call History on this screen is used to search for past calls, details, and recordings
- Agents: Set up Agent IDs so that your agents can be associated with their calls, for tracking.
- Recordings: Listen to or download recordings of your calls.
- Stats: How to see the charts showing all of your tracking information
- Voice Mail: How to record greetings, pick up messages, assign new mailboxes.
- Admin Access: Dial-in access to record whisper messages and pick up voicemail.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.