QCS provides a hot lunch for purchase. The snack shop serves Haitian food and American-style food. Students can also purchase sandwiches and other food items. An elementary student who has no money for lunch may borrow a lunch ticket from the office. Parent accounts will be charged for unpaid snack shop charges.
A calendar for lunch is posted monthly on Sycamore and published each week in the QCS newsletter.
Students are asked to be respectful by:
- walking into and through the Snack Shop and eating area
- remembering to say please and thank you to snack shop workers
- eating only in the snack shop area during lunch, break, and snack times
- standing in line patiently
- cleaning up and putting away all dishes and utensils and throwing away trash