These rules apply before, during, and after school.
- Treat others kindly.
- Only elementary students are allowed to use the playground area.
- Play only on the playground or sport areas. Elementary students should never play in the parking lot or in other areas designated as “off limits.”
- Use the playground equipment safely.
- Follow posted directions and those given by the adult on duty.
- Rocks, sticks, seedpods from the trees, and other things you find on the ground are not to be thrown at any time.
- Students need permission to use the restroom from the adult on duty.
- When the whistle blows at the end of recess, line up immediately.