I. QCS will integrate Biblical values and principles into the curricular and co-curricular activities of the school life by:
- Making staff members aware of methods and occasions for presenting and integrating Biblical values and principles.
- Trying to select texts and materials that integrate Biblical values or principles and identifying conflict points within any material that may violate Scriptural teaching.
- Selecting certified, qualified teachers and staff who are dedicated to the integration of Biblical values and principles in their teaching and life styles.
- Giving opportunities for student discernment and decision-making based on Biblical values and principles.
- Developing activity policies based on Biblical values and principles.
II. QCS will assist parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility of educating their child (children) by:
- Providing a quality academic curriculum
- Providing qualified Christian faculty and staff
- Providing clear and timely information to the parents concerning student progress and potential.
III. QCS will encourage students to discover and develop their God-given potential with a Christian mindset, values, perspectives, and lifestyle by:
- Presenting the Gospel and providing opportunities for each student to enter into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Encouraging consistent spiritual growth
- Providing consistent Christian examples that demonstrate the Lordship of Christ
- Providing testing and guidance services for the purpose of evaluation, self-information and career guidance.
- Encouraging and providing an atmosphere of service.
- Teaching students to accept responsibility for their actions.
- Providing a Biblically based discipline program that encourages personal self-control, self-discipline, and respect for themselves and others.