Learn how to Livestream from Onstream Webinars Live to YouTube following the steps below.
1. Hit the Livestream icon and select YouTube from the drop down menu.
2. From your YouTube account, click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner, and select YouTube Studio from the dropdown.
Once YouTube Studio loads, head to the left side of the screen, down to* Other Features*, and select *Live Streaming *from that list.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the now open streaming page and click the Reveal button under the Encoder Setup module – this is where you’ll find the Stream Key.
4. Copy the Stream Key from Step 3 and add it to the Live stream key field in Onstream Webinars Live – then click Start Stream.
- You’ll see the notifications in the lower left hand side of the screen indicating that your stream has started.
5. Back on your YouTube streaming page you’ll see that your session shows up as LIVE, as well as the share options just beneath your video.